Saturday 2 July 2016

A Seven Month Break?

It's been nearly seven months since my last blog post and for that I can only apologise, however I haven't been sitting around, instead I have been extremely busy with events such as my GCSE's, National gymnastics grades, revision and work.

If you are wondering how everything went, the answer is amazing. I passed my National grade, became a coach to my own little army of four year old gymnasts and am now waiting for my GCSE results. I can only hope that my mass amount of revision pays off.

I also felt that a break would help me regain my creativity and figure out where I wanted to go with this blog, which is exactly what has happened. From this post onwards I am going to be posting more makeup and fashion post and step away from the lifestyle posts. Along with attempting to post weekly during my 13 week break.

My next step is to try and attempt youtube. As you are reading this post I will probably be trying to edit and put together my very first video. I'm not going to promise anything but I am determined to give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment