Sunday 29 November 2015

Travels: London 27.11.15

On friday, my auntie and me took a trip to central London for the day. We got on a train at 8:20 and arrived around an hour later. At St. Pancras station I grabbed a lil breakfast before we took a bus to the Tate Modern. Looking around the many floors of the Tate, I captured various photos of the artworks, ranging from sculptures to paintings. One of my favourite sculptures was a car engine which had been covered in a chemical making blue crystals grow on the surface, it looked so unique. After spending a few hours in the gallery; we took a bus to Covent Gardens where we looked round the shops and admired the christmas decorations. My auntie spotted a macaroon shop called Laduree, and treated me to a box of six. The box was baby pink with such intricate designing! Afterwards we continued browsing at the shops, stopping in Michael Kors, MAC and Calvin Klein. For Lunch we found a restaurant  called Maxwell's, we both had a salad with squid rings and for dessert I had a red velvet milkshake, which was both delicious yet filling! As we were walking around Covent Garden we passed Muji and I couldn't stop myself from purchasing a new acrylic draw set for my makeup. Next we grabbed a cab to Victoria Secret, I was so excited to go to this shop as I adore and watch the fashion show every season! As soon as I went in there were masses of girls everywhere, diamantes everywhere and pink was the only colour in sight; I walked around the three layers of heaven, deciding what to purchase. In the end I settled for three sprays and an angel hoodie (which are all  christmas presents from my auntie, thank you!!!). Next we headed along Oxford street stopping and browsing in Topshop and Urban outfitters. We took a bus back to St Pancras station to grab something to eat and wait for our train. At the station they have pianos which people can play and one man was playing so beautifully I could've sat there all day listened to him. We grabbed some food from the same place as the morning and then we waited for our train. I had such a great day and I was absolutely exhausted afterwards. Thank you Auntie Karen for treating me :)








1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice day!! I live in Barcelona and I love London so much!! Can't wait to go there again!

    xx

    http://anniahale.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete