Friday 28 August 2015

Liz Earle: Hot Cloth Cleanser & Skin Tonic Boost




Cleanse & Polish is one of Liz Earle's most successful and popular products. It is a cream you massage gently into your face, then you rinse the pure muslin cloth (provided) under warm water, you ring out the cloth before wiping off the cream. This product alone leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean. I use this product every day and night which gives me the best results possible. The Cleanse & Polish Cleanser is my holy grail product; I will continue using this product until the day I die. When I first tested this product (at the beginning of the year), my spots disappeared in a matter of days, it truly works miracles!

After using the Hot Cloth Cleanser I then go on to use the Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer. This is a spray toner which I think is super convenient and easy to use! I never really used to use toner as I was too lazy to get my cotton wool and repeatedly pour toner onto the wool to then dab on my face.... however ever since purchasing Liz Earle's toner I have been toning my face every morning and afternoon! The toner helps cool down your skin after the hot cloth cleanser and also closes your pores ready for the moisturiser to be applied. This product has to be one of my favourites at the moment as it's super easy to use and does wonders to your skin!

The last product to use in the holy grail trio is the Skin Repair Moisturiser, my mum owns this product and so I have used this a few times; every time I use this it always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth with a healthy glow! I am yet to purchase this product myself and can not wait to get my hands on it!

At the moment for a limited time Liz Earle has released a new Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in the scent Rose & Lavender! Which smells gorgeous by the way! 

Have you ever tried any of Liz Earle's products? What did you think of them? 



No comments:

Post a Comment