Sunday 12 July 2015

Missguided Holiday Haul!!










During the week I ordered a couple of clothes and shoes (above) from the Missguided website, for my holiday to Italy in two weeks! I haven't ordered anything from their website before but it was really straight forward and easy! Anyway the clothes arrived yesterday and me being me I couldn't wait to open the parcel. Inside where my clothes and I quickly tore off the packaging from each one to try them on.

The first product I tried on was the Jewelled Sliders; these look so beautiful and are perfect for slipping on to head to the beach in! They fit my feet perfectly, definitely recommend them if you like these type of shoes!
I then tried on the second pair of shoes, black snake print skater shoes. Now I am totally into these type of shoes for summer as I think they are really comfortable (especially these ones), and look totally chic! I have been looking for some of these shoes for a while and when I saw that they were only £20, I knew I had to get them!
Next I tried on my white ripped shorts, oh my, these have to be my favourite shorts to exist! They fit my body shape perfectly and look so effortlessly stylish for summer!
I paired the shorts with the Tropical print crop top, which looked super cute! Again I am in love with the top and will look cute with almost anything! I can tell I will be wearing this outfit combo with my sliders a few times on holiday!
Then I tried on the Paisley print shorts, which are so comfortable and can tell will keep me cool in the hot Italian sun. If you're looking for some cute patterned shorts, look no further!
Pairing those shorts with the white Bardot crop top, the outfit combo suited each other and will be perfect for walking along the beach in the evening! I found that the top had to be adjusted a few times to get it to sit right. I have been looking for a super inexpensive off the shoulder top for a while and am very happy I chose this one!
Finally I tried on the cold shoulder white dress; I found this dress to be a little bit see through so I will have to wear this only over my bikini, but doesn't mean I'm not in love with it! The dress sits perfectly over my upper body.

I am so happy with all my clothes and they're making me even more excited for my holiday!!
Where are you going on holiday?

1 comment:

  1. I love the things you got, especially the pom pom top and white shorts! xx

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete