Sunday 28 June 2015

Where Have I Been?

Hello!

I am back, after nearly two months away from blogging, I am returning to the blogging world.

Where have I been?

Well for the last two months I have had a lot of school work and revision to deal with as I had my mocks coming up (they happened last week), I have also had a lot of work as I recently upped my hours so most days I am seen at the gymnasium working; aswell as having athletics and gymnastics.

However school is coming to a close for this year and athletics season has nearly finished meaning I will have a lot more time to spend on blogging and planning and writing blogposts. I have however got a few really interesting blogpost ideas coming up for you, so I can not wait for you all to see them!

Stay tuned for a blogpost coming in the next few days!

Twitter- @ablogbyjasmine
Instagram- @idk_jasmin




No comments:

Post a Comment