Wednesday 1 April 2015

My top five bikinis- ft. Triangl

Top 5 Bikinis

1. Triangle swimwear, £60
2. Underwire bra, £60
3. Milly white bathing suit, £60
4. Topshop high neck bikini, £35
5. Pink bikini, £60

Spring break is here and summer is right around the corner, so I thought I'd go ahead and jump right in there with a top 5 swimwear post! If you live in the UK, like me, you can see that the weather can not make up it's mind at the moment, however if you're going on holiday or just going to an indoor pool then you'll want to look like a bikini babe!
As you can see nearly all but one of these bikinis are from the range Triangl, this is because I am in love with their collection of swimwear. Sadly I do not own one yet as they are a little bit out of my price range for a bikini however I dream of owning one in the future.

My favourite bikini is the Winnie Miami Heat Triangl bikini, I love the gorgeous colour and the design of it is simple yet still eye catching.
Which one is your favourite bikini?




No comments:

Post a Comment