Tuesday 30 December 2014

What I got for christmas 2014-






I hope you all had a very merry christmas and received wonderful presents :) Now before I start I'd like to say I am not bragging in any way, I decided to do this post as it was requested and I like reading these posts so decided to do my very own. 

From my dad's side I received-

- A Casio classic digital watch
- Adidas Originals black and white leggings and top
-Adidas Originals Firebird track top in black and white
- Hollister fur cardigan
- Topshop NYPD hoodie
- Ted Baker liptick set

From my mum's side I received-

-Pandora heart stacking ring
-Katy Perry perfume
-Nike Pro 3 inch shorts
- Plague by Michael Grant
- Fear by Michael Grant
- Light by Michael Grant


I also received little things like DVDs and chocolate from each side. I have been very lucky this christmas and would like thank my mum, dad and other family members :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment