Sunday 21 September 2014

Clothes Haul :)






Recently I went shopping and I picked up a few things I've been wanting for a while. The first was a pair of black and white Adidas gazelles, I really like the style and feel of these shoes, I would really recommend them if you wanted a stylish pair of trainers.

 Secondly I got a striped black and white tee from Topshop, I have looked at stripy tops for a while and when I saw this one I decided to go for it, I really like the added detail of the pocket.

 I also got another top from River Island, I saw this on holiday a few weeks ago but decided not to get it however I saw it again and just really liked it even more :) 

As you can see in the last picture I got a long black duster jacket from New Look as I've been looking at these for a while but couldn't find a reasonable priced one, luckily I spotted this for £17.99.

 Finally I got some midi and normal rings from H&M at a really good price! 

(sorry for being away for a bit, I have been busy with school work)



No comments:

Post a Comment