Sunday 27 July 2014

My Top 5 Summer Nail Polishes


During the winter I tend to paint my nails dark shades, then in the summer all the bright shades make an appearance! Here are some of the reasons why I love these five in particular:

1. Barry M- 304 Mint Green; I really like this colour because it's a softer shade than others and I personally really like this colour anyway. This shade would go perfectly if teamed with a white summer dress and sandals.  

2. Barry M- 309 Strawberry Ice Cream; This such a girly shade of pink and that's why I chose it to make my top 5. I could imagine this paired with denim shorts, a white top and baby pink flip flops. 

3. Barry M- 306 Blueberry Ice Cream; I love this shade because it's the colour of the summers sky, something everyone wants to see :) I would match this with a brightly coloured, patterned swimsuit or bikini. 

4. Barry M- 272 Shocking Pink; I love this shade because it's a lot stronger and brighter than the others. I would wear this on a night out on holiday, teamed with a white maxi dress, to bring more attention to your nails. 

5. Cuccio Colour- Verona Lace; I love this shade because I think everyone needs a white nail polish in there makeup bag for summer. White nail polishes make your hands look more tanned and can also go with anything so you won't have to keep repainting your nails. I would pair this with a colourful playsuit and sandals. 

What are your top 5 nail polishes for summer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment