Thursday 17 April 2014

Easter Beauty Box Swap

Sometime last month the wonderful Chloe started to organize an Easter themed beauty box swap. A month down the line, I woke up to a box from my box swap partner, Georgia. Let me show you what I received :)


The one of the first things is a natural collection duo eye shadow (top left), I also loved the name of each of them, Mocha & Latte :) Next I received a Natural collection blush in the shade 'Peach Melba'. I also received a Collection mascara called 'Does it all', I really like the brush on this as it's thin and non-clumpy. Finally I received an MUA lipstick in the shade number 13, as you can see from the picture above it's a beautiful bright red. I also discovered that in the end of the lipstick, if you unscrew it there's a little pot of lipgloss; if you didn't understand that (because that was quite hard to explain), here's a picture :)
Thank you so much Georgia :)

Jasmine xoxo
Twitter- @p1nkth1ngs

1 comment:

  1. aw! it all looks so cute <3

    xx, Be
    http://lovefrombe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete