Monday 21 April 2014

Coachella- fashion inspo

As some of you may or may not know, Coachella, one of the biggest music festivals, took place last weekend :) Now it is a dream of mine to attend Coachella but sadly as it's held in the USA, it's a fare few miles from me (5,500 to be exact) and the tickets can be quite pricey. Here is what I would've have worn :)
Coachella- fashion inspo

1. Black floppy hat- £33 
2. High-waisted daisy denim shorts- £23
3. Pastel pink jelly shoes- £15
4. Flower crown- £2.86 
5. Hair Ties- £8.33
6. Turquoise flower statement necklace- £135
7. Floral Kimono- £15
8. Pastel Pink Leather Rucksack- £180
9. Face paint
10. Pastel Pink cami crop top- £10
11. Black circle sunglasses- £13

I really like all of these items and I think they would go perfectly together! My favorite piece is either the Jelly shoes or the Kimono :) Here are some celebrities that attended Coachella 2014, whose style I adored :)
Aren't they just so perfect? 
Let me know below what your Coachella must-haves would be?





6 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses, crop top and backpack! Great picks :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all too, my favourite is the backpack:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I love the hat and kimono. I would love to go to Coachella aswell! Think I'm going to try and save to make it next year

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace and those jelly shoes are so cute! Vanessa Hudgens has such a cool, boho style! x

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya
    Got your link via #fblchat :)
    I love everything here, I'm feeling all festival, I have some baby blue top shop jellies. The kimono is lush and backpack is ultra cute.
    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of everyone who went to Coachella. My must have items would be a kimono for sure and a bumbag. xx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete