Tuesday 10 February 2015

Grammys 2015- Who Wore It Best?

It was the 57th Grammys on Sunday, which meant lots of gorgeous dresses and outfits worn by the worlds finest celebrities. Here are some of my favourite outfits of this year- 
Nicki Minaj- wearing Tom Ford- This dress is absolutely gorgeous and fits Nicki like a glove, showing off her famous figure even more! 

Beyonce- wearing Proenza Schouler- Queen B's dress was overall beautiful and the custom beaded and lace detail was insane. 

Jessie J- wearing Ralph and Russo- I am in love with Jessie's dress especially the beautiful detail at the top of the dress. One of my favourite dresses that evening. 

Ciara- wearing Alexandre Vauthier- A lot of critics say Ciara's dress reminds them of a loafer but I personally think it looks gorgeous and reminds me of a dress that Katniss Everdeen could wear. 


Charli XCX- wearing Moschino- I loved this look to bits because it broke away from the stereotypical 'girls wear dresses to evening events' statement. However the fact that the stole and tie are pink and she's wearing heels adds the hint of feminism to it. 

Ariana Grande- wearing Versace- Ariana looked so stunning and mature in this dress. It really suits her figure however I'm not keen on the silver detailing but overall it's a favorite 
Rihanna- wearing Giambattista Valli- This is by far my favourite outfit of the night, I think Rihanna looks so gorgeous and this dress definitely stood out last night!

Who do you think was the best dressed on Sunday? 




No comments:

Post a Comment