Monday 8 December 2014

Clothes Show Live 2014





Today I went to the Clothes Show Live at the NEC in Birmingham,I went with my Textiles class and I had the best time ever!! Firstly a few friends and I walked around the main hall and picked up a few goodie bags along the way from brands such as Barry M and Ciate. At 12;15 we all meet to go into the fashion theatre, to watch the fashion show hosted by Jamie Laing. It was really fun and cool as the models wore beautiful clothes and included dance routines. After that we continued to walk around stopping for lunch. Then at 2:30 we started to line up for Mazzi Mazz and Andy's meet and greet!! I was shaking so much when it was my turn to meet Mazz! He was a such lovely person and even complemented me on my coat, oh my, it was perfect! Finally we had to rush back to meet the teachers to then get back on the coach. Overall today was really busy but also really exciting and I'm lucky to have gone :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment