Saturday 22 March 2014

A whole lot of questions tag

Hello,

I got tagged into this by the ever so lovely blogger, Chloe and you can have a look at her blog by clicking her name. I thought this would be a fun tag to do, so lets begin...

Apple juice or Orange juice?   As long as the orange juice has none of those bits included, then definitely orange all the way. 

Are you a morning or night person? I don't really like mornings when I have to be up early but if I can have a lie in and relax then probably mornings, but then I like watching a movie and being all cosy at night, oh I don't know?!

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? If we're talking in the term of popcorn then i'd say salty.

Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas because they do flips and cool things like that :)

Autobots or Decepticons? After watching all the transformer films, I will definitely go with Autobots as they are the goodies. 

What was your favorite childhood television program?  I can't really remember which was my exact fave but I enjoyed watching Tracy Beaker, Raven and Arthur. 

Are you a collector of anything? Not really, however I used to collect key rings, so I still have a whole load of them but I do not collect them anymore.

If you could be any animal, what would you be? Probably a meerkat or baby monkey.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I think telekinesis would be pretty cool. If you don't know what telekinesis, it is where you can move things with only your mind. 

What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I often look at the time and work out whether or not I can go back to sleep for a few more minutes. 

What do you think about right before falling asleep? Usually about how my dream future would be like, or sometimes something random. 

What's your favorite colour? PINK!! 

What's your favorite animal?  Dogs :)

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? I'm not too sure.

Do you believe in ghosts? No.

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? I am not addicted to Sims 2, although I play it quite a bit. I just find it really cool :) 

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? If I was given it right this second I would put half of it into a bank. Then with the other half spend it on my family and then buy myself things like makeup, clothes, shoes, room decorations, etc. 

Have any bad habits? I tend to sometimes forget to moisturize every night. 

Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? People who bite their nails and loud eaters, the typical bad habits really. 

List 3 of your best personality traits: This is hard, I am trust worthy, a perfectionist and I make people laugh.

List 3 of your worst personality traits: I have a short temper, I am quite persistent and  if I don't really know someone I tend to be shy and quiet, the total opposite to when I am with my close friends, which annoys me.

Have any celebrity crushes? Kian Lawley. He is perfect <3

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I wish I was a little taller or that my nails grew quicker. 

Any tattoos or piercings? I have my ears pierced in each lobe.

What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Their hair, eyes, height, smile. Quite a bit actually.

 What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Someone you can make me laugh, can talk to all the time yet never would the conversation starts to get boring and they can put up with me :)

What personality traits do you dislike in other people? People who attention seek.

Are you mostly a clean or messy person? A clean person. My bedroom and my school work both have to be neat and tidy at all times. I am really organized and like to have an order to everything. 

Do you see yourself getting married in the next five years? I'll be 19 then so no. 

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? In California, New York or London. 

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would love to travel around the USA.

List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Go to uni, get my dream job, sit front row at LFW, have a family and meet Bethany Mota and Tanya Burr.

Name 1 regret you have: Being pushed to much in gymnastics, causing me to have to quit, so even though I do it now, I could have gone to Austria to compete in Nationals :( 

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: When school was easy. 

Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:  I am not officially an adult until four years time, but I love being more independent. 

What's your favorite song of the moment? Either Rather be by Clean Bandit or Red Lights by Tiesto.

What's your favorite song of all time? This is hard, I am not too sure.

What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? I love watching the telly, at the moment Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway and also taking part in the #tbloggers chat. 

What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Spend time with my family or writing up a few blog posts.

Have any hidden talents? If so their well hidden!

You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? A lovely lasagna.

What would your dream job be? A makeup artist and a blogger.

Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?  True love.

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? 1. Have my dream job 2. Get into back into elite in gymnastics and 3. Everyday be a good day. 

Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? I so, why? Not really no.

Name 1 thing not many people know about you: That I'm a blogger. 

If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Madison or Ariana

Do you believe in  the afterlife? Yes.
 
This took forever but it was so fun to do :)
I tag these amazing girls- 

Jasmine xoxo 




1 comment: